McClung Tower Access: To keep people safe, we will be limiting foot traffic to McClung Tower in Fall 2020.
Please check Canvas for your instructor’s contact information and individual virtual office hours.
Department of Classics staff will be available to help you virtually through Zoom daily from 9:30am-10:30am on Monday and Thursday, or M-F 8:30-4:30 by email.
To request to join the virtual office meeting or to schedule a meeting, please click here.
Face-to-face assistance will be available in McClung 201 only. If you have a delivery or need face-to-face help related to any department in McClung Tower, please call 865-974-8293 for more information.
Request Link for an Office Virtual Meeting – (zoom session):
- Monday and Thursday: 9:30am-10:30am or by appointment. Appointments can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting a staff member directly.
Contact the Office Staff:
- For general assistance: email@example.com
- Banner Coordinator: Donna Bodenheimer, 865-974-3255 (Philosophy Office)
- Accounting Coordinator: Ashley Briggs, 865-974-2466 (Religious Studies Office)
- Grants and Contracts Coordinator: Kelle Knight, 865-974-5383 (Classics Office)
- Not sure who to contact? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Department Head and Director of Graduate Studies:
- Professor Aleydis Van de Moortel
- Email: email@example.com
Associate Department Head and Director of Undergraduate Studies:
- Professor Robert Sklenar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Classics Information:
- Undergraduate Program Concentrations:
- Honors Program Concentrations:
- Classics Minors:
- Graduate Program Information:
Latin Placement Exam:
- Latin Placement Examination Instructions
- For questions, please contact the Director of Latin Placement:
- Professor Theodora Kopestonsky
- Email: email@example.com
- COVID-19 UPDATES
- Understanding Your Fall 2020 Schedule
- One-Stop Student Services
- One-Stop Financial Aid
- 2020-2021 UTK Catalog
- 2020-2021 Academic Calendar
- 2020-2021 Timetable/Financial Calendar
Other Important Links: